Consultant (2018 - Present)Consulting with several companies in their use of eNMS as part of their network automation strategy.
- - Network automation: Netmiko, Napalm, Ansible, Pynetbox.
- - Network visualization: GIS programming (Leaflet.js), graph visualization (Vis.js, D3.js)
- - DevOps: Travis & Gitlab CI, Docker, Vault, Kubernetes.
Network automation engineer - Orange (Bratislava, Slovakia | 2017 - 2018)
- - Network automation: Netmiko, Napalm, Cisco NSO, PyEZ, Ansible, YANG.
- - CI/CD: Git, Docker, Travis CI, Robot, Pytest, Selenium.
- - Traditional network engineering.
Network engineer - Bouygues-Telecom (Paris, France | 2016 - 2017)
- - Support and troubleshooting on the IP / WDM national backbone.
- - Network automation (Netmiko, 5620 SAM-O interface).
Network engineer - Alcatel-Lucent (Timișoara, Romania | 2014 - 2016)
- - Network visualization (GIS programming & force-based algorithms).
- - WDM & OTN network optimization (linear programming & metaheuristics).
- - OSPF & IS-IS network optimization (multi-layer shortest paths & evolutionary algorithms).